Sitting pretty in a renowned street lined with beautiful homes.
A freestanding, low maintenance environment of quality, space and versatility showcases three large bedrooms, light filled modern bathroom and centrally positioned living room. Newly renovated kitchen flaunts new appliances including gas cooktop, dishwasher and floor to ceiling cabinetry. Add to this a large north facing backyard with entertaining opportunities harvesting mature fig trees and clean landscaping. Features include, elevated views, robes, heating/cooling and wide side drive for secure off street parking for two. So close to vibrant Puckle Street, friendly Union Road, trains and trams and easy reach of prestigious schools and Maribyrnong River trails.
Please note some key changes to our inspection process as we continue to work through the current COVID-19 situation:
– All inspections are strictly appointment only
– A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m)
– Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
We also request you refrain from attending a private inspection if you have:
– Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
– Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
– Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
Thank you for your cooperation