Sleek, Stylish and Spacious!
Contemporary living in a prime blue-chip locale. This four-bedroom Townhouse boasts bright, airy spaces, generous proportions and a quality build.
Entertain with ease in the large open plan lounge, dining and kitchen zone.
The Kitchen features a large island bench, separate pantry, glass splash back, Caesar stone benchtops, two-tone cabinetry, 900 gas cooktop, SMEG appliances and a double sink.
The downstairs master bedroom has a generous walk-in robe and private ensuite.
Upstairs you will find 3 bright and contemporary bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes. They are serviced by a central bathroom with tub, window for natural light, floor to ceiling porcelain tiles, separate toilet, shaving cabinets, vanity with storage and shower niche.
Less than 15kms from the heart of Melbourne’s city, an abundance of amenities are at your doorstep. Clifton Park is only metres away, Buckley Street shops, restaurants and cafes, the Maribyrnong River, coveted primary and secondary schools, numerous parklands and Essendon train station are close-by.
– Ducted heating and refrigerated cooling throughout
– Powder room on the lower level
– Walk-through laundry with storage and bench space
– Large, fenced, established front garden
– Paved courtyard
– Remote-controlled garage with backyard access
– Large linen cupboard upstairs
– Porcelain tiles in living space and bathrooms
– Solid timber staircase with under-stair storage
– Window furnishing throughout
– Flyscreens and security doors